Get a quote.
You may want to go straight to our Quote page, you can find it here.
Best Website Design & Development Services in Canada
Some thinking and planning on your part will help us to design a site that meets your needs and your clients' needs. Planning ahead also means:
- Fewer revisions
- Money saved
- A consistent image for your company
What is Website Designing and Development?
Website Design and Development is a process that encompasses more than just web design. It also includes web development and content management, with the goal of creating websites that are both visually appealing and optimized for search engine ranking. The design of a website requires a deep understanding of a wide range of skills, including graphic design, user-interface (UI) design, consumer psychology, human-computer interaction (HCI), information architecture (IA), and others. An important function when designing websites is wireframing. A wireframe is an interactive mockup that illustrates how a site will work by showing what content goes where on each page. This makes it possible to explore ideas without investing time and money into building anything out at this stage.
We at Registered Hosting can help you build a site that fits your brand and gives your customers what they are looking for. It's never been easier to get a website built for your business with our website development services.
What are the Types of Website Design/Development Services?
Website design and development are complicated tasks. Knowing your needs and understanding the various types of website design/development services available for these needs will help you find what you're looking for. There are a number of different types of website design and development services, which is why you should always ask for an itemized quote before committing to anything. Some of these include:
- Logo Design
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Mobile Optimization (or Responsive Web Design)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Domain Registration/Hosting/Web Hosting
- Internet Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising /Google Adwords Campaigns
- Data Mining
- E-Commerce Platforms
- Shopping Carts
- Social Media Marketing
- Payments Gateway Solutions
- Now that you know what the types of website design and development services are, get these services from Registered Hosting.
How to Choose a Website Design/Development Service Provider?
Choosing a website design/development service provider can be tough, especially if you're not sure what to look for. There are a lot of aspects to consider, but don't worry - we've compiled a list of questions that will help you identify what's important for your project.
- How long has the company been around?
- What do they specialize in?
- What is their typical customer demographic?
- What types of projects have they worked on before?
- What are their SEO and content marketing strategies like?
- Can I receive monthly reports with data on my site's performance? If so, how often should I expect these updates?
The frequency at which you should expect your monthly report varies depending on the needs of your business or organization. It could be as often as once per week, every month, quarterly, or annually. You also need to keep in mind whether the company is using software platforms (such as WordPress) that can automatically provide you with analytics data about your site’s traffic performance.
As part of your investigation into potential service providers, it's important that you ask questions about where and how this information will be shared with you!
If you want the best website design and development services in Canada then, we at Registered Hosting have got you covered. From simple to complex, our services are tailored to meet your needs at a competitive price.
Get the Website Development Services in Canada
At Registered Hosting
, we believe that a business website is your most powerful marketing and sales tool. We will work with you to establish clear goals for your website, and then create a design tailored to those goals. For a reliable hosting service, you can count on us to provide you with dedicated servers at an affordable price. Whether you want to create a new website or upgrade an existing one, Registered Hosting is your best bet. We can help you get set up and on your way with a site that’s both stylish and functional. Our website development services in Canada
will take your business to new heights of success.
Consider this when planning your web site.
Here are several things to consider as we prepare to develop a site for you. Keep in mind that this is written for companies but most of it is applicable to personal sites as well.
Who Are You
- What does your organization do?
- What is your mission or vision?
- What products or services do you offer?
- What do you do that others don't?
- Why should someone use your services?
- What are your key messages?
Who is Your Audience
- Is it clients?
- Is it friends?
- Are you a money making venture or a not-for-profit organization?
What is Your Look
- Do you have a logo?
- If so, is it available in digital format?
- If not, should you have one?
- What do you like in a website? Show me some examples if you can.
- What do you dislike in a website? Show me some examples of this, too.
- Do you prefer horizontal or vertical navigational bars?
- Do you have special fonts or graphics that you want to use?
- Do you have permission to use those items?
- Do you have copy of material you want to include on the site?
- What do you want people to say about your site?
What makes You Different
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- How do you want your site to differ from your competitors?
- Why would someone stay at your site?
- Why would someone buy from your company or pay attention to your message?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and their web sites?
What is Your Contact Information
- Where are you located (if that is important)?
- Can you provide a map of your location?
- Will you want contact information on the site?
- Will you be using people's names, or generic contacts (like "Orders")?
- If you have several contact people, do you have short descriptions of what they do?
- Do you have a fax number?
- Do you have a toll-free number?
- Don't forget to provide the little things, like the area code and the postal code
- Do you have email addresses?
- Do you intend to sell something on-line?
- If so, have you looked into forms of payment?
Marketing and Promotion
- Do you have a marketing plan for the site?
- If so, please provide a copy of that to me
- Are you going to market it yourself or hire a professional to advise you?
- Search engines
- I will need a short (25 words) description of your company, organization, or site, to submit to search engines
- When writing this, use keywords that describe your company, preferably ones that are not common
What You Can Provide Me With
It is preferable for these items to be provided electronically or on disk
- Photographs in .jpg and .gif
- Do you have people's permission to reproduce photos they took or photos of them?
- Samples of brochures, pamphlets, flyers, newsletter, posters
- Make sure these are up to date
- Clean copy of your logo and any other graphic art your company or organization uses
- Text to be included on the site
- Make sure it is edited and up to date
- Use simple, short sentences (they are easier to read than dense text)
- Use bullets
- Use headers
- For tips on writing for the web, see e-write and Writing for the Web
- Any other media that you want on your site
- Any other organizations you want to link to or provide contact information to
- Who do you intend to use as a host?
- Who do you intend to use as an ISP?
- How often will you want the site updated?
- We can discuss the process and fees for this
- How will you provide material for updates?
- Will you be doing your own editing of updated materials?
Check Out Our Other Services